Search This Blog

Thursday 14 May 2015

MY PLAYLIST OF TOP 5 LOVE SONGS .......don't wanna miss!!

Music and especially if its a love track ... wow . Yeah dearies I want to share my especially chosen top 5 lovetracks of all time you don't wanna miss listening to and falling in love all over again .. Starting with the King of POP ya you guessed it right Michael Jackson and is all time hit ...

  1. MICHAEL JACKSON-   I just can't stop loving you ..

s://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHZ1Bii7Uwk&feature=youtu.

2.Lionel Richie - HELLO
www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDZcqBgCS74



 3. THE BEATLES- And I love her ...
.www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nm4YlZ3oYsQ




4.THE RIGHTEOUS BROTHERS- UNCHAINED MELODY
www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyHxbx_hEv



5. WHITNEY HOUSTON - I will always love you !!!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JWTaaS7LdU




No comments:

Post a Comment

You may like this