Search This Blog

Saturday 2 January 2016

2016.... A promise to ME !!

Ahha so here we go laughing all the way into the new year 2016, saying our ta tas n bye byes to not so old 2015. New is welcoming , new is promising. So are the promises we make to ourselves for 2016 to be followed or not to be we will decide that at the end of this post my dearies. We choose what we like and then stick to the choices we make....


1. A PROMISE TO  Be Happy for our selves - meaning come what may , let the hell break loose , won't let that come between me and my happiness. Okay sounds perfect but need to quit complaining , need to quit frowning , take everything in my stride and move forward. Wow! thats the way to go my braveheart.



2. A PROMISE TO  Be healthy is the second resolution for - us to live for today n the days after that , ahmmm so what do we need to do for it ?? Take a one step at a time - walk a bit , move a bit , stretch a lil , like to look good ? don't we ya we do , so why not take a lil pain for so much gain , sipping on herbal teas, eating on salads ok , but what about my favourite fried hand tossed in garlic mayo fries, ahmmm deary once in a while not now , don't we just love looking good in that fitted trouser or skirt.!!!!









3. A PROMISE TO  Be courteous - ahha now we have to be more chivalerous, more lady with good mannerisms, yes my dear what does it cost ??? only a lil more of the divine virtue Patience...




4. A PROMISE TO  Be fun to be with - for the sake of ourselves and more for others - make sense to enjoy and have fun with others rather than being loners saves money as we go pooling in ... dutch .



5. A PROMISE TO  Be a giver - of support, of concern, of charity, of help, ok sounds good , earns us more good points , heals our soul of all the misdeeds. Now thats a simple way to do some soul cleansing.



6. A PROMISE TO  Be less Argumentative- everyone hates arguments so why not quit that worst habit that can make us our own enemies . No we don't wanna be the shameless argumentative who goes on for the heck of it ....

7. A PROMISE TO BE Fearless and not become a slave to fear which we have been letting happen time and again.











So I guess that all can be easy to follow and simple to remember when we are stucK in a sticky situation . Can say to ourselves ya I won't do the dirty things I promised not to , well lemme try and see if it makes me feel good . Sure it does make me feel good .
You write to me and let me know about your new year resolutions at - desirocktales@gmail.com

For now I wish you all the goodness and happiness for this beautiful year 2016 .

                                                    ( Picture courtesy - Google, Pinterest, tumblr)



No comments:

Post a Comment

You may like this