Search This Blog

Saturday 12 December 2015

5 Daredevil sports for ...Living and not existing....!!!.

Life is a gift only if we live it well else could be the other way !!! My dearies we go looking for fun but where is the fun ?? Well only if one wants to find it , the kind of fun that's makes you live on the edge , the kind of fun that's keeps you hooked on for more thrill, the kind of fun that's liberating .... the kinda fun that is all of it and more
Once at least in a life time I want to do that what I fear coz I want to live beyond it and experience that thrill , the adventure it brings along that sense of super achievement . Yes the fun these sports bring along is what I am writing about . I haven't had the opportunity so far but then I will have to create that time for myself to go indulge in all these sports which give you a High forever . 
To cut it short not playing with words I felt if anyone hasn't done these super sports then there is something amiss in Life !!! 

The vastness of the sea ,calm it may be but can be rough to take you on its edge to make you glide with it . Ya sea can be so much fun it can give you a new high but if you want it only then . Surfing is the fun I am writing about . Sport not for the chicken hearted not for those who have doubts and certainly not for them who don't want to let their pulse race faster than time . Surfing is letting the sea  be your guide take you on the highs and lows ya now your are getting what I mean !!!


From one super thrill to another from the vast seas we move on to the formidable mountains . There majestic appeal is inviting although we love to be in the mountains but have you wondered what it would be to feel them with bare hands taking one step at a time placing your step with care coz the mountains can be a little ruthless as they have stood the testing times of seasons not letting their glory  be taken away holding their own standing tall touching the mighty sky . Rock climbing can give you this un matchable experience of climbing the mountain sharing the glory on top with them .


Exploring the world beneath . The world unlike ours the world filled with mysteries buried in them . What would it be like to discover such a world of enigma , of  creatures unlike us ?? This is the world of water the world of sea beneath where lie the deepest secrets of time of earth of delightful creatures of this beautiful earth but unlike us! Scuba diving is what I am describing for you my dearies . Put on that gear and dive in into the world which is simply indescribable in words .



Vast expanse of forests and more . Flora which is exotic and fauna which is wild . Calm serene with chirping n tweeting of birds an occasional roar of the king if close wow !! Sounds a lil scary but fear is what we are here to conquer and not be its slave . So my fearless lovelies let go on a wild Safari only if can watch life full of danger and not knowing which way the wild may turn then the Safari is for you do it and be  a braveheart .




How to be the king of the road cruising on the never ending Road with wind under your wings and your hands upon the wheel . Cruising on the road exploring new routes untraveled paths leaving your trail behind .Yeah I am asking you to try this super fun adventure called the Road rally be it in a car or a bike can be thrilling to the core . Experience once in a life time and live those crazy moments forever !!

And so we have a lot to do on our hands my dearies let me go find out more to explore until then you take your pick and bring the josh out to have lots of Real fun . Write to me here 
and connect with me there.

(Picture courtesy -Google.pinterest)


No comments:

Post a Comment

You may like this